Thursday, September 16, 2010

New Shoe Preview

This is just a little preview of what is coming next, as far as shoe designs go.  I am going strappy!  I love all the strappy shoes that I see the dolls wear in the lovely pictures that other BJD owners and designers share.  They are usually showing off a dress, and yes I love a great outfit as much as anyone, but it is the shoes that always draw my attention. 
 Funny considering I don't have that many pairs right now. Mostly because as a SAHM I am in blue jeans most of the time.  I love shoes, but as I get older they have to be comfy. 
There are more designs to come with this pattern, and perhaps a bit of improvement with these.  I don't care for the way the toe looks in the cream colored pair, and I have eliminated a seam that is in the outer side of the red pair.  I am still aiming for easy to make shoes, eliminating seams and uncluttering my designs where I can.  This just gives a taste of what is to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment